Training & Certification
- 2005 - Yoga Facilitator (200H)
- 2006 - Art of Living Part 1 Teacher
- 2006 - Prison Rehabilitation Facilitator
- 2007- Teaching Yoga, Meditation & Breathing to children 8-12
- 2007 - Mantra based meditation - Sahaj Samadhi
- 2008 - Yoga Teacher (200H)
- 2009 - Guru Puja Pundit (Phase 1 & 2)
- 2009 - Ayurvedic Cooking
- 2012- Marma Therapy Technician
- 2014 - Self Marma Therapy
- 2018 - Yoga Teacher 200H
- 2018 - Siddhi meditation (Sanyam 1)
Nico - Argentina
Christelle’s yoga class is deep, energising but restorative at the same time. She’s got a profound understanding of true Yoga which makes it possible for me to go deep within me. I thought I knew yoga before I came to her class, her advise on the postures is simply right which allows me to perfect the practise every time and immerse deeply into myself. I love she cares about every single student of her! Namaste
Caspar - Netherlands
From movement to stillness.
Anne - England
Christelle’s class not only showed me the yoga asanas but also helped me center myself.
Christelle’s yoga class was very pleasurable, soft, caring and fun. She paid a lot of attention to me, my postures and comfort in those postures. And the relaxation at the end was just the cherry on the cake. So wonderful! I felt just great after the class.
Yoga Weekend Retreat 18-20 May 2018